It’s here! My100-Night Endy Review! I can’t believe it’s been 100 nights of amazing sleep with our Endy mattress. I guess time really does fly when you’re busy counting sheep!
One of my favourite things about Endy is the fact that they offer a 100 night trial on their mattresses. That has always been my biggest issue when purchasing a new mattress.
You go to the store, try out a few and you find one that is SOOOOOOO comfortable. You get it home and you’re loving life and sleep for the next few weeks…. and then it’s no longer comfortable and you’re left waking up unhappy and sore. Every. Single. Time.
I’ve purchased about 4 mattresses in the past and that is literally what has happened each time! Everything is so great and comfortable for about a month or maybe two and then I’m no longer sleeping great and waking up complaining or in lots of pain. Our previous mattress before receiving our Endy was only about 2-3 years old and we absolutely hated it! I would literally wake up in the mornings so sore.
The fact that Endy offers the 100 night trial actually says quite a bit about how confident they are in their mattresses and for a great reason! They are SO comfortable and the reviews are incredible, they have over 11,000 Five Star reviews! If you don’t love it, they’ll even come pick it up from you!
I always get questions about my Endy from set up to sleeping so I thought I go through the whole process in detail with this Endy 100 Night Review.
Shipping and Unboxing
Endy is a Canadian company and they ship FREE to all 10 provinces! The territories are on a case by case basis and it’s best to reach out to their customer service for more info here
The unboxing process was so easy and lots of fun! If you’d like to see a video of the unboxing process, go check out my instagram here I have a dedicated Stories highlight all about Endy!
I just put the box on top of our box spring, rolled the bag and mattress out and cut the plastic off. The bed immediately starts to expand! It was really neat!
The first night sleeping on our Endy was a game changer. I was really sick with a bad cold our first night so I didn’t sleep well because of that. I kept waking up almost every hour BUT our Endy was extremely comfortable and cozy. I could tell that the Endy was going to make an amazing difference!
Kyle had an amazing sleep and about a week later when my cold was gone, I was finally able to really enjoy our Endy and the benefits of this amazing mattress.
Here are some things that we love about our Endy Mattress that need to be mentioned in this Endy 100 Night Review:
– The foam mattress is very firm yet it is still really soft and comfortable. It gives amazing support but doesn’t feel like sleeping on a board.
– There is basically no motion transfer! Kyle has to wake up really early some days and I don’t even notice him getting up at all. It’s really nice to not be woken up when the other moves around.
– The top of the mattress has a micro quilted cover that is removable and washable! How genius is that! We use a mattress protector of course but there are times when the kids have accidents in our bed and sometimes it goes through the mattress protector. The micro quilted layer is an extra layer of added protection! So smart!
– The top layer of foam is made from open air cell foam allowing for better air flow than traditional memory foam. The foam is temperature neutral and it won’t soften or harden during the seasons. Every other mattress I have had, I would often wake up in sweats and thankfully this has never happened with our Endy!
– The pillows are soooo comfy!!! I literally go to sleep hugging my pillow, it’s so cuddly! The pillows are customizable by removing the inner foam and you can adjust to your preferred level of height and firmness.
– The pillows come with a little bag that can actually be used as a travel pillow!!! It’s so perfect for road trips and flights.
All in all our Endy mattress and pillows have been the greatest change to our sleep. I would absolutely recommend it to anyone and I truly love climbing into bed every night. There’s nothing like laying in our Endy mattress snuggling and watching movies together after a long day.
If you want to start having the best nights sleep and try an Endy mattress for yourself, you can use my code AMANDA50 to save $50 off the purchase of any mattress.
You can check out Endy and their amazing products here.
Disclaimer: This post has been sponsored by Endy but all comments and opinions are my own.
If you have any questions about the Endy mattress feel free to leave a comment and I’ll get back to you.
Happy sleeping friends!