Valentine’s Day is just a couple of days away and if you’re anything like me, you probably haven’t bought your significant other anything yet. Ladies, feel free to send this to your love for some hints ;)!
1. These are just too cute! I love these types of gifts where you can write your own sweet things to your love. Anything personal is always beautiful and very thoughtful! Available from: Chapters Indigo
2. I’m absolutely obsessed with delicious flavoured tea, especially dessert flavoured teas!!! They are so yummy and these tins are so pretty to just keep for decoration for your home! Available from: David’s Tea
3. Having your nails done is everything! Trust me, I know! I’m terrible at keeping my nails up and it makes such a difference in your appearance when your nails are looking fresh! My go-to nail colour is definitely a pretty pink. It just goes with anything and looks so feminine. Available from: OPI
4. There’s nothing like a beautiful piece of lingerie to make a girl feel pretty! Anything lace is always a good choice or a pretty floral nightgown! Available from: Victoria’s Secret
5. Anything bath related is a win! I absolutely love Lush and all of their products! This soap is so pretty and perfect for the day of love! Available from: Lush
6. I absolutely love my polaroid camera. It’s so much and has the whole vintage vibe going on. I love scrapbooking and these photos are perfect for that, or making pretty flat lays for those who like curating! Available from: Best Buy
7. Anyone who knows me knows how addicted I am to candy and sweets! Candy is definitely the way to my heart and these pretty little boxes from Sugarfina are just gorgeous! Available from: Sugarfina
8. Perfume is definitely a great gift go to! Most ladies love it and there are just so many great scents available! This one is absolutely delicious! It smells so yummy, just like candy! Perfect for Valentine’s Day! Available from: Sephora (Bonus! You can earn 3X the points on this until the 14th)
9. I have a sick obsession with candles. Seriously. I have bags and bags of candles in my closets, yes that is plural, closets! I guess there are worst things than having a delicious smelling home though!
Available from: Chapters Indigo
10. How pretty is this little jewelry box? It’s perfect for earrings and things you wear daily that you can keep close by on your dresser or nightstand. Side note, I love Kate Spade boxes for decorating my office! They’re so pretty and bright! Available from: Kate Spade
What’s on your wish list for this Valentine’s Day? I hope you have a very special love day!
Giulia Malano says
Beautiful ideas! I like your blog, would you like to follow each other?:)
Amanda Paige says
Thank you so much :)! Yes, absolutely!