Happy Thursday friends!!! The weekend is almost here and I am so excited! I plan on staying nice and warm inside relaxing, watching Christmas movies and reading some new books!
Below are my tips and photos of “How To Style Flannel Shirts This Winter”
– Style them with jeans/leggins and over the knee boots, booties or heels
– Tuck them in to a pretty flowy skirt for a fun, glam look
– Add a pretty chunky necklace to give a more elegant, fun vibe
– Style a flannel dress or a long flannel shirt with some fun tights like my favourite ones here (Use code AMANDAPAIGET20 to save 20%)
– Add a cute belt for a more fitted look
– Tie it up around the waist with a fitted high waisted skirt or over a fitted dress
– Add a pop of colour with a pretty purse or fun heels
– Leave it undone over a fitted bodycon dress
– Finish the look with a wide brim wool hat
– Layer your favourite flannel under a warm knitted sweater. Not only will you be warm and layered but the flannel accents compliment this everyday style
– Throw on your favourite sneakers (any classic white sneaker like Adidas are my favourite) or a cute pair of flats
– Bundle up with a warm winter coat, leather or denim jacket overtop
– Finish the look with a cute pair of sunglasses, a fun purse, and a delicious cup of coffee 😉
What is your favourite way to style flannel or your favourite colour flannel?! Leave me a comment below.