Happy Thursday friends!!! The weekend is almost here and I am so excited! I plan on staying nice and warm inside relaxing, watching Christmas movies and reading some new books!
Below are my tips and photos of “How To Style Flannel Shirts This Winter”
– Style them with jeans/leggins and over the knee boots, booties or heels
– Tuck them in to a pretty flowy skirt for a fun, glam look
– Add a pretty chunky necklace to give a more elegant, fun vibe
– Style a flannel dress or a long flannel shirt with some fun tights like my favourite ones here (Use code AMANDAPAIGET20 to save 20%)
– Add a cute belt for a more fitted look
– Tie it up around the waist with a fitted high waisted skirt or over a fitted dress
– Add a pop of colour with a pretty purse or fun heels
– Leave it undone over a fitted bodycon dress
– Finish the look with a wide brim wool hat
– Layer your favourite flannel under a warm knitted sweater. Not only will you be warm and layered but the flannel accents compliment this everyday style
– Throw on your favourite sneakers (any classic white sneaker like Adidas are my favourite) or a cute pair of flats
– Bundle up with a warm winter coat, leather or denim jacket overtop
– Finish the look with a cute pair of sunglasses, a fun purse, and a delicious cup of coffee 😉
I hope you enjoyed “How To Style Flannel Shirts This Winter” and got some ideas on creating your favourite flannel look!
What is your favourite way to style flannel or your favourite colour flannel?! Leave me a comment below.
I love your outfits!!!
Thank you so much, I really appreciate that!