Today was such a beautiful day! I really didn’t want to do anything except lay in the pool all day with Kyle and Carter! I really had to kick myself in the butt to get moving and get ready.
Here are my tips for looking fab when you are in a rush or just being lazy!
1. Dry Shampoo- This is probably every girls best friend! All I did to my hair today was spray it with some Batiste Tropical Dry Shampoo (smells delish, you can even skip perfume and just go with this!). Dry shampoo is the perfect way to skip washing your hair for a few days and keeping that gorgeous style for just a little longer!
2. Updo or Braid- A beautiful bun or a quick little side braid can really do wonders for any outfit! I rarely braid my hair since I’m not very good at them but I’m starting to learn, so I decided to do a basic braid today. So so easy and so damn quick! I think it turned out pretty nicely.
3. Floppy hat or a Fedora- If you really don’t have much time, a hat can make a huge difference. Especially if you’re having a bad hair day! Fedoras go with pretty much any outfit!
4. A Jumpsuit/Romper- I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. There really isn’t anything easier than a jumpsuit or a romper! One piece, thrown it on and no need to worry about matching! I find jumpsuits just look so classy and glam and you can wear them with pretty much any shoe and even pretty sandals!
5. A pretty pair of shoes- Heels ALWAYS take an outfit up a notch! Even a cheap pair like the ones I’m wearing can really make an outfit look so much more put together. These were only $19 from Wal-Mart. You can’t really see the details but they are like a snake-skin and they have a wide ankle strap. And they’re surprisingly very comfy!
6. BB Cream, Brows, and Lashes!- Sometimes I just really hate wearing make-up and if I’m in a rush I’ll just slap on some BB cream to cover any blotchiness or blemishes. I always fill in my eyebrows! Even having just your brows done really makes a huge difference. And last but not least, a few coats of mascara. If I’m not feeling like mascara #7 is definitely my go to…
7. A great pair of Sunglases- Especially a pair like these Dior ones that cover half of your face lol! Today was one of those days were I wasn’t feeling mascara, so I just grabbed these babies and away I went!
8. Accessories- Grab a few bracelets, necklace, and some earrings (if your ears aren’t showing, don’t bother!) and your look is complete with easy added style!
9. Lipgloss/Lipstick- Throw on a little lip gloss or some lipstick for some added color.
10. A beautiful Smile!- Last but not least! A beautiful smile and you are ready to rule the world!
Get it girl ;)!